Reducing calories does not mean starvation, a simple change in a lifestyle and diet can help you to lose weight and feel happy.
The number of calories that a person needs may vary it depends on age, gender, height, current weight, activity levels, and metabolic health.
Here the best 10 tips to lose weight successfully
1. Eat breakfast. Consider the most important meal of the day because it breaks the fast after night and gets your metabolism going. When you skip breakfast your blood sugar level gets low. You need to get the nutrients, minerals, and calories to get through the day, so be sure to eat a breakfast rich in proteins and fiber like fruits, cereal, wheat germ, yogurt, coffee, or tea.
2. Cut sugary drinks like sodas, artificial fruit juice, chocolate milk, flavored coffee, etc. These sugary drinks are linked to an increase in developing obesity. There is no physiological need for sugary drinks so substitute those drinks for natural juices, teas or water, that will bring enormous benefits.
3. Drink water, drinking water will boost your metabolism, about 8 glasses of water per day can make you burn 96 calories, especially before meals because make stomach full reducing hunger and help you eat fewer calories.
4. Choose weight-loss-friendly foods, cutting carbs is the best way to lose weight, choose a diet rich in protein and fats, the ketogenic diet is ideal because it reduce appetite, keep you energize and bring fast weight lose results.
5. Eat more protein is a simple and effective way to boost metabolism, reduce appetite, and fight cravings; Protein is the most filling nutrient that requires a lot of energy to be metabolize, keeping your hunger away making you lose weight with minimal physical effort.
6. Eat soluble fiber fiber is very filling and help you maintain your digestion working property.
7. Base your diet on whole foods. like vegetables, fruits, nuts, probiotics, spices, teas, etc. they usually have a low percentage of calories and are a great source of fiber, minerals, nutrients, and water.
8. Exercise: as you eat fewer calories your body will burn fewer calories to compensate, in long term, calorie restriction lead to a metabolism rate reduction, to prevent this effect the muscles need to work and stay active.
9. Drink Hot Skinny tea during the day may boost your metabolism, offering energy while fighting your cravings and makes your body burn fat faster. Some teas are full of antioxidants and accelerate the fat burning process without the caffeine rush.